Tuesday 29 October 2013

Happy Halloween

There is a definite nip in the air,
 October and November are my favourite months of the year,
And sandwiched in between,
Is Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween to all my friends and visitors! May all of you have a real scary Halloween!


I love this holiday...Halloween is not celebrated in India yet (except for a few parties in big cities), as people are not aware of it. But I really wish that it would catch on, because I just love the whole idea of dressing up as weird creatures. I would really love to dress up as a witch with a pointy hat, pointy shoes, pointy nose and pointy chin...not to forget the all important BRR-OOM..! and a cauldron! and a wand! 
But alas! I've never yet attended a Halloween party!
What would you like to dress up as? 

No comments:

Post a Comment